- Make sure to 'Like' our Facebook page, 'A Fitness'
- Please join our Private Facebook Group. All updates including new programs classes, registration, class changes, cancellations and announcements will be made in our Private Facebook Group, 'A Fitness Private Members' so be sure to join!
WHAT TO BRING
- Please bring a change of shoes as outdoor footwear is NOT permitted in the studio.
- Bring lots of water (trust us, you’ll need it).
- Dress in layers for outdoor classes....you may feel cold at the beginning of class but you will quickly work up a sweat.
- Invest in a good pair of runners or cross trainers. Working out in an old pair of sneakers will just cause you pain and injury.
- If you are new to exercising you may want to eat yogurt or oatmeal before class to settle your stomach. Bring a piece of fruit in case you feel dizzy or nauseous during or after the workout (don’t worry that feeling won’t last forever...your body will adjust).
MEASUREMENTS, PICTURES & FITNESS TESTS
- Booty Campers, Curvy Girl Booty Campers, Mama & Baby Booty Campers and 50 & Fab Booty Campers will complete these at their first class every session.
- Make sure that you wear the same outfit on the first day of Booty Camp every month for pictures and measurements!
MAMA & BABY BOOTY CAMP/STROLLER BOOTY CAMP
- We have play mats, exersaucers, bumbo chairs, toys, etc. in the studio but feel free to bring your babies favourite toys, snacks, etc.
- For outdoor Booty Camp classes bring your stroller, a yoga mat, blankets, toys, etc. for your baby to play with.
Please fill out the online Health Waiver attached below before your first class.
See you in class Fit Chicks!